An update from Mytime regarding Dibden Golf Course:
Please see an update in ref to a service update here at Dibden Golf Centre:
Furthermore and for communication with all DOGs members we have taken the decision to close the pro shop from 19/03/2020 in the wake of the virus and we will continue while we are able to, to facilitate all activities from the clubhouse. The only service impact I see at this time will be the re-gripping service that is provided by the team. In addition we as a team will do what we can to run retail items over to the clubhouse for purchase.
To add this is not something we wanted to do but so important to streamline the business where possible during this completely unprecedented event. We’ll keep an open and clear dialogue and please place an emphasise to members that the golf course (9 hole) remains open at this time until we are told otherwise.
Please help us to host your visit as safely as possible by following this expert advice;
- Please stay at home if you are in an at-risk category (aged 70 years or with an underlying health condition) or have symptoms of the COVID-19 infection.
- Try to maintain a minimum distance of two metres between yourself and your playing partners, taking particular care to adhere to this on teeing grounds and greens.
- Play in smaller groupings – ie two balls – to adhere with social distancing.
- Avoid touching equipment other than your own e.g. flags, rakes etc.
- Use your own trolley only and clean it before and after every outing.
- Avoid common courtesies such as handshakes and embraces, offering a thumbs up or some other form of friendly greeting as an alternative.
- Wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds.
Our teams are working hard to keep the course and facilities clean and to make your visit as safe and straightforward as possible. We understand that at this time, getting out into the fresh air is precious and we truly value your loyal custom.